Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to the Daily Grind ...

Monday - Strength Training
  • Kettlenetics - 34 minutes (Total Body Blast)
Something about having to go back to work today did not inspire me to wake up early. When I did wake up finally, I had to finish unpacking so my workout was pushed to after work. It actually felt really good to get back to my training routine. Recently, I have been trying to use the 8 lb. KBell more than the 4 lb. KBell because I want to really increase my level of training. I felt really good when I did the FlowMotion Basics workout on Friday evening so I decided to try the Total Body Blast workout with the 8 lb. KBell tonight. I think it went really well for my first attempt with the heavier weight. Of course, I am ridiculously sore while I am writing this. I also didn't attempt to do the side planks with arm raises using the 8 lb. KBell. For that exercise, I switched to the lighter 4 lb. KBell because I didn't want to throw out my shoulders. I also didn't attempt a full push up either. My shoulders felt a little sore after the full Turkish Get Ups so I didn't want to push my luck. Eventually, I will be able to do the side planks with arm raises using the 8 lb. KBell and a full unmodified push up. That day is not today though.

On another note, I am working on my vacation recap posts. I took some amazing pictures so stay tuned for those posts. I will likely create a new tab with links to the posts so that you can easily navigate to them. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time on our vacation and I can't wait to share our experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...