Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rise and Shine ...

Wednesday - Strength Training
  • Kettlenetics - 47 minutes (Cardio Balanced Workout)
Even though my body resisted the whole time, I actually woke up early enough to get my workout in this morning. Let me tell you I completely shocked myself when I finally rolled out of bed. I think this workout went a little smoother than the last time I did it. I also tried to really focus on my form and the muscle groups that I was working. I did bite the bullet and used the 4 lb. KBell for the side planks with arm raises. I had no desire to dislocate my shoulders at 7 AM. I figured that wouldn't be the best way to start the day. One of the other reasons why I wanted to get my workout done this morning is the possibility of going to my Bikram class tonight. I really wanted to get back in my routine of morning workouts, which is harder than I thought. Today, I wanted to have time to go to my Bikram class if I chose to go. After I finished my workout this morning, I made the decision that going to my Bikram class would probably not be the best idea. I was already sore all over (and still very am sore). and decided that pushing myself too much this week would not be a wise decision. My decision was confirmed when I got to work and checked the class schedule at the studio. The teacher that is my least favorite of all is still covering the classes of my favorite teacher. She should be back next week according to the schedule. I already signed up for the class so that I have something to look forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...