Friday, July 29, 2011

No pain, no gain …

Friday – Strength Training
  • Kettlebells – 46 minutes (Joint Mobility Warm Up and Sculpt & Condition Workout)
When I woke up this morning, I felt much better than I did yesterday. Plus … NO PAIN IN MY LEFT KNEE! I almost jumped around my bedroom with an overwhelming feeling of joy. I thought better of that though and decided to wait until after work before doing my kettlebell workout. I didn’t want to push my luck. I also decided that instead of doing the squat thrusts during the workout I would replace them with either mountain climbers or push ups. While I was at work today, I ordered another Kettlebell DVD. I really think I have a problem. Lauren Brooks has several workout DVDs besides the one I already have. Today, I ordered Volume 2 of the Ultimate Sculpt and Condition Workout Series. After I receive it and try out the workouts, I will be sure to post my review for each of the workouts included on the DVD.

I ended up doing my workout really late again tonight. I wanted to make sure that my knee was good to workout so I decided to wait until after work. Unfortunately, by the time I got home from work, it was time for dinner so I had to wait until after dinner to workout. I really enjoyed my workout tonight mostly because I missed doing my kettlebell workout on Wednesday. I did modify the workout just a little though. Because my knee has been so sore recently, I decided not to do the squat thrusts and continued doing push ups. After my workout tonight, me knee didn’t bother me at all and I was ecstatic to say the least. During the rest periods of my workout, I took the time to write down the exercises and the interval lengths so that I can take this workout with me to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...