Friday, August 26, 2011

Final Race Email from Disney!

Friday – Strength Training

  • Kettlebells – Sculpt & Condition Workout (40 minutes)

Before I get to the super exciting news of the day, let me tell you how the rest of my day went. After such an exhausting and amazing run last night, I decided that sleeping in would be better than waking up early and trying to get my workout done before work. I also didn’t want to spend the day being upset with myself for not doing my workout before work. Work today was the same as it has been all week, sort of slow and relaxed. I still have two weeks before my next deadline so I am not having to kill myself at the office.

When I got home, my sister was still working on dinner and indicated she didn’t need any help. I decided that there was no time like the present to workout, I changed into my workout clothes and popped in my kettlebell DVD. After today’s workout, I can honestly say that I am really comfortable with the basic kettlebell exercises. I am completely thrilled by that fact because next week I start working with the Volume 2 DVD. I am a little nervous but mostly very excited. I can’t believe how much I have progressed in the last three weeks.

Now for the good stuff! As I got ready to leave work today, I got an email from Disney. It is the last one before the the race. That is right people! There is only five weeks left before my very first half marathon. I am ridiculously nervous about this event but also super excited. This race email included information about race numbers, waivers, and final race instructions. On the waiver form next to my race number was the shirt size I ordered. I didn’t realize that I would have lost so much weight since I registered and my shirt is going to huge. I quickly sent and email to Disney asking to change my shirt size. Hopefully everything will work out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this may sound weird - but I thought I would have lost a ton more weight than I have and ordered a Medium so not sure what size you ordered but if you want we can try to meet up and switch them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a Large but from what I have come to understand they are sized for men (or unisex). You may fit just fine into a Medium but who knows. Maybe we can meet up at the Expo or something.

    Just to let you know, I have moved this blog to a self hosted website (just click on my name). I have moved all of my posts over there and would love it if you would check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...