Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stop and smell the flowers …

Wednesday – Strength Training

  • Kettlebells – 2X Fat Blast Workout (24 minutes)

I am so glad that work is finally slowing down again. Don’t get me wrong though. I really do enjoy my job but I wish the workflow was smoother. It just seems that my workload goes through periods of crazy intensity and calm. While I absolutely enjoy the periods of calm mostly because it allows to catch up on everything it would be really nice to have a consistent level of work. This relaxed period at work has allowed me to refocus on my life outside of work. I cooked a delicious recipe last night that I enjoyed for lunch today and will posting on Sunday with step-by-step pictures. I am also working on a revamped blog site, which I am hoping to roll out this weekend or early next week.

IMG_1595

I woke up this morning to do my workout before work. What an empowering feeling it is to actually set a goal and achieve it! I want to always get my workouts done before work because I love how alive I feel. That feeling usually lasts me all day. I also love having my evenings available to get more stuff done. Today marks two days in a row that I have woken up early enough to workout before work. The real test will be tomorrow. I have a 6 mile run scheduled and I really want to knock it out before work. I also really want to run outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...