Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally over!

Friday- Strength Training
  • Kettlebells - Sculpt & Condition Workout (40 minutes)
What a feeling of relief! I can not tell you how good it feels to finally be done with this project at work. I feel like I have put my heart and soul into this proposal these last few weeks and now all I can do is wait to see if we win it. I have such a feeling of relief and anticipation right now. I won't find out for another month if we win the project but I really hope we do. All that is left for me to do now is throw myself back into my training. Tomorrow is my first ever double digit run and I am really looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Not too shocking, I didn't do my workout before work this morning. I decided to get to work early and get the rest of my work done as quickly as possible in hopes that I might actually get to leave work early. That didn't happen but at least I won't have to go into the office this weekend. After work, I met my dad for dinner at Panera Bread and we sat talked for several hours, which was great. Then I headed home to do my workout.

My strength training workout for today was scheduled to be the 40 minute Sculpt & Condition Workout. This was the second time I have done this workout with the 15 lb. kettlebell. Oh my word am I going to feel this one tomorrow. I totally forgot how much I hurt on Tuesday after doing this workout until I was doing the front squats. It should make my 11 mile run tomorrow very interesting. I haven't been nearly as sore this week as I was last week, which I find a bit surprising since I have done the 40 minute workout twice. It could have something to do with the face that I had more rest days this week in between my strength training workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...