Friday, June 17, 2011

Total Body Blast Workout ... something new!

Friday, 6/17 - Strength Training
  • Kettlenetics - 34 minutes (Total Body Blast)
This workout really got my heart pumping for sure. The warm up was a much faster pace than the Cardio Balanced workout. My original plan was to do the Targt Toning workout utilizing the 8 lb. KBell as much as possible. When I woke up, it was a little later than I wanted and my body was still very sore. I really wanted to gt my workout in this morning so I decided to try the Total Body Blast workout for the first time. This video came with the advanced kit for the Kettlenetics system, which also came with the 8 lb. KBell. Because I haven't done this video yet, I chose to do this workout with the 4 lb. KBell. I am really glad that I did that because this workout had me jumping and hoping all over the place. I really liked this workout, especially when I got to do full Turkish Get-ups. The last time I did a full Turkish Get-up (TGU) my abs were sore for the entire next day. By the way, I only did maybe two full TGUs the time and this time I did 8 of them! I am already starting to feel it in my core. Hopefully, I will be able to do this workout with the 8 lb. KBell soon. Some of the movements were not as challenging with the 4 lb. KBell as I would have liked. I probably could have done several of the movements using the 8 lb. KBell but without knowing all of the movements ised I didn't want to take a chance of injuring myself by using the heavier weight. I will be doing this workout again for sure. I am completely sore but I feel like it was a great workout and will help me make sure that I avoid stagnation in my strength training regiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...