Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Target Toning Kettlenetics Workout ... First Time Ever!

Wednesday, 6/1 - Strength Training
  • Kettlenetics - 52 minutes (Target Toning Video)
Tonight was the first time I have done this workout video. Let me tell you that this one really is a full body strength training workout! The other Kettlenetics workouts that I have done focus more on the cardio aspect of working out and use the KBell as added resistance. This workout was the complete opposite. While my heart rate did increase, it didn't really reach the level of the Cardio Balanced Video workout. I still burned tons of calories though because my muscles are crazy sore. If my arms are this sore tonight, I can only imagine how they will feel in the morning. My glutes and abs will certainly feel it as well. I really like the videos that came with the Kettlenetics system. Even though I am only using the 4 lb. KBell, I am seeing results. My arms are starting to firm and tone, my abs are flattening out and my glutes are rounding and firming. These areas are of course the areas that I hoping to improve most on my body. I think every woman wants to have perfectly toned arms, just a peek at a six pack, and glutes that aren't saggy but rather firm and rounded. I am really hoping that if I continue to follow this system I will achieve that results that I want. I am already on my way because my amazing boyfriend has confirmed that my body is starting to tone up. By the way, he is absolutely wonderful and has been sticking with me throughout my journey and transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...